Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Intro

Okay, this is my first time posting, I am a complete newbie to blogging.  :)  Hopefully I'll get the hang of it some day.  As my little About Me states I have a very eclectic personality.  I'm always finding new things to obsess over-especially crafty sorta things.  One minute I may really LOVE sewing and the next I'm wanting to know everything about how to make my own soaps and such.  I am a lover of all things handmade, currently obsessing over Art Dolls!!  I have 2 Etsy shops at the moment, my first one is for supplies, then I started a 2nd one originally for jewelry..which keeps getting more random as I become more interested in other things.  :)  I work a seasonal job half the year and the rest of the time I try to focus on my Etsy shops, I also try my hardest to buy from fellow Etsians-I want to support all things unique and handmade, and for an eclectic being like myself Etsy is the way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment